Why pray tell did our morning start out this way? Here are my guesses:
- We all took a late nap yesterday which resulted in T going to bed at 11:45 and a full hour prior of him running up and down the stairs to give me "one more big squeeze hug" and tell me I am "so pretty like Ariel. I love my Princess Mommy. Mommy and Triston be married and go to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (aka Walt Disney World)?". If only I could explain to him how I so wish I was as hot and sexy as Ariel. She IS the only Disney Princess that walks/swims around half naked and is so proud to do so! She has always been my favorite (not only for the beauty factor but bc the movie reminds me of my dad. Yes, I am proud to declare-I am a daddy's girl through and through!)
- Grayson was up every hour with gas. He and I didn't get any kind of real sleep til 5 am.
- I bought Bry the wrong dog food. I was supposed to get small bites not the large kibbles. Charito usually does the buying on his way home from work bc I will not attempt a honkin' huge bag w/ 2 kids. My mistake!
So, there is my morning. I have my coffee by now, waiting for G to give in to the sleep gods and listening to T sing and dance to Imagination Movers. I have decided it is a day of blogging to vent and finding a way to unbury (is that a word?) myself from the mounds of laundry that have taken over the laundry room. I' ll let you know later how the rest of the day goes. Better by then, I hope!




No comments:
Post a Comment