in walked my parents! I did a doubletake and then lost it! The tears just kept flowing! It was unbelievable to me. I couldn't catch my breathe. The room went silent and I was just in the moment. Hugging and crying MY mommy and daddy. And I later heard through the grapevine that our lil' surprise reunion had some guests in tears, too. Uhm, Becky! My mom said, "We wouldn't have missed this for the world!" So what I needed to hear. Apparently my brothers, the Bubs, and sister, Amy, had known about this for 2 weeks and managed to keep their mouths shut. Not an easy job in my family! Kudos to them. My parents had arrived the day before and were NOW HOME for Christmas. I didn't think I was gonna see them til January! This was by far all I needed for the holidays.
Hilarious! Absolutely memorable, frozen in my mind!
I have had people comment on how great it was to watch my mother just jump in with her lil' guys Triston and Ayden. And my dad merrily watching and laughing from the sidelines!
Somehow I became the party photographer ( I am such a wreck when I have Charito's camera. This goes way back from our first faraway vacation together to Clearwater, Florida and I dropped and broke his first expensive camera. I will never forget the look on his face and he tried to convince me, and himself, it was no big deal. To this day it is a running joke) because a young and energetic big boy aka Daddy was very busy at play. It was so much fun seeing my "two big boys" having a blast together. Made my heart smile. Triston so looks up to his dad and it is just a treasure to watch them blossom week by week.
Other fun moments:
Never fear...Triston the daredevil is here!
Triston, his friend Eileen and cousin Maddison
"Now that I have everything in its place I will eat!" He probably ate 4 cups of that Pirate's Booty puffed puff thingies
We had a great time and so did many of our guests! Well worth the money in my opinion.
We ended the day with a late lunch at one of my fav sushi places. It's in the Glen called RA. I am the proud mother of a sushi loving 3 year old!!




No comments:
Post a Comment