Since I have been home Triston has been sleeping in til 8am. That means so does Grayson and Mommy! Once Charito is up and about and at his loudest (the last minutes before he walks out the door at 8:05) the boys and I just chill with 3 milks in our bed and watch some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Well, today right before we headed downstairs Triston announced the following:
"Don't worry, Mom. I zip my raincoat all the way down to my penis. Okay?!"
I held back my chuckle and asked why he needed a raincoat when he clearly had his jambos (pajamas) on. His response "When it rains, silly." Well there you go! Now I know! I am baffled-there was no rain outside or a discussion of weather of any kind on TV. See what I mean by RANDOM! My only question-is this some code for the sex talk? Condomns? Yeah, I think it will be a coin toss for who handles that one when he turns 13. Actually being a boy we probably have to have that talk at age 11. When do boys start "exploring" themselves again? Oh yeah, at 2.5 like Triston! Lucky me!
So remember everyone-
don't ever forget to zip your raincoat all the way up/down to whichever bodily organ YOU prefer! Oh, and don't get that zipper caught. Ouch!




No comments:
Post a Comment