You may have heard fellow dog owners say, "Our dog is like a person, a member of the family." Well that is so true with Bryley. She has become a constant companion for Triston and don't even get me started on her devoted relationship to Charito. To this day he still tells me she was the best present he has ever received (I adpoted her just in time to give him to her as a wedding present. As a kid he always wanted a dog, but Filipinos do not care much for dogs. They are either afraid of them or use dogs as "garbage disposals" in the outside yards where the dogs remain outdoors at all times in the Philipines).Bry is our baby girl and was of course, our first "baby". She truly is an amazing dog. Loves cuddles, fries (McDonalds are her #1 favorite), the color red and her fav part of the day is Family Nap time. She is absolutely wonderful with the kids. I never worry. She actually let's us know when they are hurt or upset. She loves to play and give kisses to Triston. Triston thinks of her as a buddy. He keeps her in mind at meal times and I often hear him conversing with her about his play or ideas that he feels need to be shared with her. He even waits for a response. When he does not get one he decides the reply for her! Cracks me up every time. He actually talks to her like a sibling. Well, it didn't take long for Bry to assume the cuddle role with Grayson just as she did with Triston long ago. Here are our 3 kiddos:
And here is big sis with G:

Dear Bry (lil Mamas), I know mommy has been busy with the boys and has not been giving you as much spoiled attention as I have in the past and I AM SORRY. I feel so guilty. My lack of attention, cuddles, hugs and lovin' has become painfully obvious to me as I watch you get lovey dovey with daddy more and more. I PROMISE to fix this and be your buddy again. Maybe this is why you have not been listening to me so well these past few days...hhmm? Yeah, I thought so. It is of my own doing, isn't it? We can even go for rides or W's (aka walks...yes, people we have to spell around this dog, she is a smartie pants). Mommy loves you. Now let's go night-nights.
Love always,
Mommy




No comments:
Post a Comment