Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thank you Mr. Magoo

Dear Triston,
Thank you for going to bed early, again! Why? Because for the third day in a row mommy has barely been able to keep her eyes open at work. May I remind you that this whole not giving you a nap ALSO means I do not get a nap. A nap that the three of us enjoyed for hours on end for 3 whole months. Can you tell mommy misses her naps?! Thank goodness when I get home the two of you jolt me awake and keep me going til dinnertime. But, really thank you for being a good boy and helping mommy out with our family schedule adjustment (which seems neverending at this point!).
Love you and good nite nites for good boys,
Mommy
The time is 7:45 pm and I am off to bed! Two more weekdays and then a 3 day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment