Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The FIRST of many FIRSTS...

My baby boy seems to be in fast forward motion...I mean Grayson this time (yes, T will also always be my baby boy). He just seemed ready for rice cereal this past weekend so we went for it! Later in the evening Charito admitted he questioned my decision to do so because he just wasn't ready for this step from our littlest. I knew what he meant. It was hard for me, too. But for some reason I noticed he is getting hungrier and still insists on eating every 3 hours. That really hasn't changed much since November, so I figured this may help.
It was quite funny to see how G reacted to this new introduction. He played around like it was a game. He just kept smiling and laughing his quiet little laugh. But, I figured regardless of how much actually gets down to that buddha belly of his at least he is being introduced to the "spoon to mouth" idea. He seems to enjoy it! Eventually when he starts openin' up that big ol' piehole of his and chompin' down some more I will thicken it up. But for now it is all just entertaining and filling him up bit by bit!


Oh, and do you think I spend too much time on the computer when Triston goes upstairs, gets his OWN laptop and sets it next to me at the dining room table? AND then says, "I be like mommy and check mail, too!" as he chooses an alphabet game to play on his! I didn't know whether to feel touched that he wanted to be like me or guilty!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm guilty of the computer thing too! Jack sneaks up on my desk and when I say, "What are you doing?" He moves the mouse around and says, "I'm checkin'!" Because he hears me say, "I'm checking my email" quite often, I guess! Hey, we could have worse habits!

    ReplyDelete