Sunday, January 11, 2009

Randoms

So yesterday was MOMMY'S DAY OUT. Have not done it in a long time so it is was perfectly timed with the completion of my first week back to work! Well, although daddy got stuck with an "off day" from the boys (a really off day! Grayson was very irritable. I think the week of schedule chaos wreaked havoc on this day of choice. Daddy's patience was very thin! A lesson he is working hard on, right honey?) there were some funny moments I missed. Here is one:
Apparently Triston has adopted his own "Newspaper". When it was time for bed Triston asked if we could read his "Newspaper". I said sure, not even making the connection that it WAS NOT Sunday. He then brings me the, wait for it.......The Victoria Secret's catalog I recently received in the mail! Okay, then! Charito then informed me that yes, he has deemed this his "Newspaper". Charito continued to tell me that while T turned through it and would come across a sexy/serious/you know the kind facial expression he would ask Charito, "What wrong with her, daddy? She is sad." I can only imagine how hard it was for daddy to keep a straight face througout all this "newspaper" talk.

While he and I read it he would evaluate where he thought the girl was name a place! According to T one "sad" girl was in Mexico and another in Paris. This was too funny to even be a bedtime story!

You be the judge...does this girl look "sad" to you? Because seductive is the only thing that comes to my mind!Here is my next thought: When Triston is 13 yrs old and in his room ALONE and I ask him what he is doing and Iget a response like this, "Nothing, Mom. Just reading the newspaper!" do I have to stop and ask myself WHICH "newspaper"? I mean, I have blogged in the past about "his playful buddy downstairs" ya know?! AHH, boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment