Today was the Holiday Fair at T's school. Lula had mentioned she wanted a school travel mug. For the rest of the family I just listed what Daddy and Grayson liked and put $2o in the collection bank he received. Unfortunately, Lula's mug was backordered ( I had to laugh at that one-what school emblem item is that popular it is on backorder?!). But the rest of the shopping was all him. T couldn't wait for G to wake from his nap. So much so that he tore the wrapping a bit to give me a peek. He really did put alot of thought into each person's gift. I received a candle, Grayson a Thomas puzzle and daddy got a bottle of anti-freeze "because he needs lots of things for his car to run" (it is wrapped in this pic bc he is not home yet and T had to give me a peek with another lil tear-but don't worry-"the tears are so little no one will notice" says T).

I was so touched by T just being his usual T self. I just love him so. It made me even more glad I completed several little projects for him today while he was at school. Just tiny little things around the house to ease my absence next week. I just want him to know I think of him all the time, whether I am right next to him or elsewhere.
Other wierd stuff is things like this:

He was playing on the Ipad and told me "I had to come see this!" His non-smoking sign. Why? I have no idea but you gotta love him! Whatever happpened to the dinosaurs and pirates and other boy things he used to draw. Is he starting his own bans against cancer or something?! Seriously too funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment