Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Long hard day of PLAY (what a rough life)




On Monday we had some mommy friends over. With that came the bonus of a playdate for Triston and Grayson with Becky's kids, Jack and Alice. The day was full of food, sun and water. It lasted several hours which resulted in no nap for T. Fine with me! We ate dinner early (and by early I mean 4:30pm) and as I washed up the dishes I remember thinking, "boy it's really quiet in the living room...why?!" Seeing as it was only 5:15...I popped my head in and saw this:


T had totally passed out at "his dining room table" after reading a book and I figured if G is gonna curl up in Bryley's bed then he, too must be ready for night-night. Needless to say, it was a nice quiet night at the Carpers. Thanks for the wear-out-effect, Jack and Alice!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, no problem! My kids fell asleep on the way home and didn't wake up til 5:30! And surprisingly, they still went to bed at a decent hour. We must do THAT again! Thanks for the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay G in B's bed may be the cutest picture I've seen in ohhh AGES!

    ReplyDelete