Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Birthday Wish

I have already told Charito I want NOTHING for my bday or anniversary. I really mean this!!!!! Money is tight. My $100 traffic light camera ticket does not help either. All I want is healthy, happy times with my family. A surprise visit from my mom and dad wouldn't hurt.
BUT, if money grew on trees it would be sooooo sooooo awesome to get on a plane with my boys, mom and dad and meet in New York. I have never been and it is still on my list of many places to visit. What would I do there? Ha, let me tell you. I WANT to see The Little Mermaid on Broadway. This is by far my fav Disney movie ( and T loves it, too. I remember he and I couldn't wait to meet Ariel in Disney World last yr) for so many reasons but mostly bc of the daddy-daughter element that I gravitate to (being my own daddy's girl).Even though it may come to Chicago one day I want the whole NY experience. Hotel, shopping, walks in Central Park. Just like the teeny boppy gals on Gossip Girl (yes, I am too old to watch this show but I think it is my way of holding onto youthful grandeur. Babe, shush your mouth and don't roll those eyes. I know what you are thinking!). I think T would be so excited to see NY. He thinks downtown Chicago is awesome. I would love for all of us to take part in this first time adventure and all the while capture the awe in our childrens' faces as we turn every corner of mystery and unknown. Ahh, that is why they call them wishes.
One day Ariel, I will be "part of your world"!

No comments:

Post a Comment