Sunday, May 17, 2009

my lil' sitter

On the 7th month mark my baby boy graduated to a INDEPENDENT SITTER! For the past month he has been working up the length of time he can sit all by himself. To think about 2-3 months ago he was lasting only minutes...then a month ago up to 15 minutes...AND for the past week he has been just chillin' for 30-40 minutes completely content with his personal fav entertainment -big bro Triston. G just stays eyes glued to him at all times. Again, I am so curious what they will be like as they get older.
I think what is more amazing is the pride I see in G's twinkly eyes as he sits up, laughs, plays and attempts interactions w/ T. I got a great shot of the two of them watching Sesame Street Beginnings together. T was giddy bc he remembered watching it as a baby and even told me, "This was my movie yesterday!" Another mommy chance to talk about MORE sharing with baby brother and showing him the ropes.
Here is my baby boy and big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment