Yes, May is nothing but a blur to me. So little happened in the beginning of the month and then BAM! Mid til now we have been non-stop. The best was when my parents came in to visit for a whole week! Triston couldn't wait til that day on his calendar. Heck, I couldn't wait! I told Linda that whole week I felt like a little girl with tickles in her tummy, so full of excitement. She warned me that feeling never goes away no matter how old you are. I was so relieved to hear that. Grandma and Grandpa had numero uno presents for T and Ayden-brand new big boy bikes! They are super cool now and took off like it was nothing on their new set of wheels.


Grandpa got alot of solo time with "fuzzy" ( he calls G this bc of his 6 random 3 inch hairs all over his head that block his eyesight and make him look like an orangutan). Hence the need for his first haircut from AC that week! T seemed kinda proud that he could guide G thru his first haircut seeing as he is on his 30th or so! G just wouldn't hold still bc he kept trying to look behind him to see what AC was doing. It was funny and cute at the same time. My lil nosey rosey.
During haircut-just had to check out her every move!
First haircut-Check!
Triston's choice of food item to bring to Ayden's bday party. We did it last yr for Ayden's bday. I think this may become another tradition. This year all I had to do was setup and he remembered all the steps and did it all on his own. I unknowingly became the superviser instead of the laborer. 
The bday boy!
Hangin' at Ayden's party.
Party'd out!It was just a great month of family time (that went by way too fast). We spent lots of time together and celebrated Ayden's 3rd bday. I cannot believe he is 3 already. Oh, and we heard the good news (good news for mom and dad) that they bought a house in Arkansas. Bittersweet, I guess. They seem happy and it is much bigger than the duplex they were renting. So, the first time they will have company and their first bbq is when EVERYONE (Bubs, Amy, Ayden and us) go down for 4th of July. I am counting the days for that, too!

Helping Grandma and Grandpa load up the trailer with MORE stuff for Arkansas.
Look, ma! I can feed myself!
Getting ready to release our butterflies-now a May tradition How can I not when Triston can rattle off the whole life cycle of a butterfly! The teacher in me is so tickled. Grayson was even intrigued.
Good ol' times at the park. The big boys rode their bikes there.




No comments:
Post a Comment