

Saying CHEEEESE!

Mommy thoughts before your little brother arrives!
Oh My SUSHI boy!
Where do I start with you...our little guy full of big mite!
I do not kid round when I say you are my Jeckyll n Hyde. You are a lil one of many sides to you. Still figuring out where you fit in this Carper lifestyle. You want to be AND do it all...all day long. You are sensitive, sweet, energetic, alert, goofy, stubborn and adorable-all rolled into one phenomenal package. You are drama! You know how to turn it on and turn it off in a second. One minute you are whining and whaling you didnt get your way over something and the next you are calling each of our names to get our attention so you can show off your latest trick. You love an audience. So much so that you even tattle on yourself when you have or are about to do something inappropriate. You just gotta get it in and check out our reaction even though you know what our reaction is going to be ahead of time. Silly boy! Your cheesy grins, adorable laugh and many facial expressions crack me up. You are quite the character and I want to bundle it up forever. I guess Grandma would say it reminds her of the "Many Faces of Eve" one of our fav movies from way back when. Lets just hope you dont end up in some mental institution like she did! You might be tiny but dont let anyone judge you by your size that's for sure! There's alot of G in there to spread!
You, too, are an organized one. Even Lula jokes that you clean up after yourself better than Lolo. Anytime you are finished with your plate or cup you head off to place them into the sink. Find anything on the floor? You are headed to the garbage. No cues needed. You are Mr. Clean. You even point out the 'mess' T makes and tell him to 'garbage' it. Lil boss! You love to help me swiffer and dust. Thanks lil buddy.
Your adoration for T measures to infinity and beyond. I never thought to expect it to this degree. It is wonderful to watch evolve and grow. Precious. You try your darnedest to sing along with him at any song. You listen intently to his sentences (more like dissertations) and pick up the jest from it. Immediately after he is done you call out mommy or daddy and repeat a word or two from the conversation just to feel included and let us know you are in on it, too. It is too cute. You listen wonderfully. Your advanced receptive language continues to impress me daily. Your expressive language grows and grows. You are doing exactly what you are supposed to be doing and that pleases us. You astonish me!
You love to dance and shake your booty. You love trains (thanks to big bro). You love that you get to be a big boy and sleep in a big boy bed in the same room as T. You get to sit at the big boy table w/ T in the living room during lunch and snacks. And when you're not listening and I threaten to put you in your booster chair you yell "Noooo, table!". You want to be 4! Slow down on me baby boy!
I love watching your bravery peek out here and there. That timid little boy is slowly fading. I chalk this up to T complex but its funny to see. And if people need proof just look at the bruises and knots on your head from the past two weeks! You have beeen freakin me out, kid!
I love how you spontaneously run up to us and give us hugs and kisses. Even tho you can be so wrapped in that busy body of yours that has tons to do all day long you still make time for the lovey side of you. You may not be a cuddlebug but your sure make up for it w all the random hugs and jogs into our arms.
You're a sly one, too. Anytime you get in trouble you cry your eyes out and seconds later run to us with that cute lil grin and hand out hugs. You lil butt kisser, you. It gets hard to stay mad at you!
I do not kid round when I say you are my Jeckyll n Hyde. You are a lil one of many sides to you. Still figuring out where you fit in this Carper lifestyle. You want to be AND do it all...all day long. You are sensitive, sweet, energetic, alert, goofy, stubborn and adorable-all rolled into one phenomenal package. You are drama! You know how to turn it on and turn it off in a second. One minute you are whining and whaling you didnt get your way over something and the next you are calling each of our names to get our attention so you can show off your latest trick. You love an audience. So much so that you even tattle on yourself when you have or are about to do something inappropriate. You just gotta get it in and check out our reaction even though you know what our reaction is going to be ahead of time. Silly boy! Your cheesy grins, adorable laugh and many facial expressions crack me up. You are quite the character and I want to bundle it up forever. I guess Grandma would say it reminds her of the "Many Faces of Eve" one of our fav movies from way back when. Lets just hope you dont end up in some mental institution like she did! You might be tiny but dont let anyone judge you by your size that's for sure! There's alot of G in there to spread!You, too, are an organized one. Even Lula jokes that you clean up after yourself better than Lolo. Anytime you are finished with your plate or cup you head off to place them into the sink. Find anything on the floor? You are headed to the garbage. No cues needed. You are Mr. Clean. You even point out the 'mess' T makes and tell him to 'garbage' it. Lil boss! You love to help me swiffer and dust. Thanks lil buddy.
Your adoration for T measures to infinity and beyond. I never thought to expect it to this degree. It is wonderful to watch evolve and grow. Precious. You try your darnedest to sing along with him at any song. You listen intently to his sentences (more like dissertations) and pick up the jest from it. Immediately after he is done you call out mommy or daddy and repeat a word or two from the conversation just to feel included and let us know you are in on it, too. It is too cute. You listen wonderfully. Your advanced receptive language continues to impress me daily. Your expressive language grows and grows. You are doing exactly what you are supposed to be doing and that pleases us. You astonish me!
You love to dance and shake your booty. You love trains (thanks to big bro). You love that you get to be a big boy and sleep in a big boy bed in the same room as T. You get to sit at the big boy table w/ T in the living room during lunch and snacks. And when you're not listening and I threaten to put you in your booster chair you yell "Noooo, table!". You want to be 4! Slow down on me baby boy!
I love watching your bravery peek out here and there. That timid little boy is slowly fading. I chalk this up to T complex but its funny to see. And if people need proof just look at the bruises and knots on your head from the past two weeks! You have beeen freakin me out, kid!
I love how you spontaneously run up to us and give us hugs and kisses. Even tho you can be so wrapped in that busy body of yours that has tons to do all day long you still make time for the lovey side of you. You may not be a cuddlebug but your sure make up for it w all the random hugs and jogs into our arms.
You're a sly one, too. Anytime you get in trouble you cry your eyes out and seconds later run to us with that cute lil grin and hand out hugs. You lil butt kisser, you. It gets hard to stay mad at you!
As for your delivery, it was awesome (so wierd to stay about such an involved act)! You showed your stubborn side when you turned your head off to the side but with a little gravity you straightened up and made your way out. 3 pushes in 3o minutes and wallah! More stubborn displayed (like your bro) with the cord slightly wrapped round your neck but overall healthy and happy! You definitely looked like your big bro in little ways here and there but wow did you look alot more Asian. Those adorable eyes! And of course I balled my eyes out just as I did with T when they presented you to me, how could I not? It was even more amazing to me that even tho we had been through it before your delivery was so unique in its own way. That relieved me. It assured me that you WERE and ARE your own individual from the very beginning. A lesson we learned in mere seconds of your arrival. What a wonderful feeling as parents of 2. Everything about those first few days with you were so different from your bro and that stamped in our hearts for eternity.
I wonder what you will be like with Caden's arrival. You are such a show hog now, will you demand more attention? I have plenty to give, baby boy. Or will you take the independence that you have been so happy to accept these past few months and run away even further with it? Will it happen again? That OH MY feeling that A.C. warned me about when I came home with you-how enormous and little man your brother T all of sudden became in that moment we walked in the door?! Even tho your tiny I am sure you will present the same kinda feelings. You already gave us a peek into that world of big boyhood overnite when you survived your first nite in big bro's room. What else is in store for us, our tiny mite? Well, whatever it is we will be ready for it (when I can get my butt off the couch, or boob off your lil bro Caden or whatever the case may be).
You get excited over the littlest things! So much to take in in this world and so much waiting for you as you grow! All three, I mean four of us, will be right beside you while you embark upon it all! We love you, our little clown. My little sushi. Oodles and a google-forever!
I wonder what you will be like with Caden's arrival. You are such a show hog now, will you demand more attention? I have plenty to give, baby boy. Or will you take the independence that you have been so happy to accept these past few months and run away even further with it? Will it happen again? That OH MY feeling that A.C. warned me about when I came home with you-how enormous and little man your brother T all of sudden became in that moment we walked in the door?! Even tho your tiny I am sure you will present the same kinda feelings. You already gave us a peek into that world of big boyhood overnite when you survived your first nite in big bro's room. What else is in store for us, our tiny mite? Well, whatever it is we will be ready for it (when I can get my butt off the couch, or boob off your lil bro Caden or whatever the case may be).
You get excited over the littlest things! So much to take in in this world and so much waiting for you as you grow! All three, I mean four of us, will be right beside you while you embark upon it all! We love you, our little clown. My little sushi. Oodles and a google-forever!




No comments:
Post a Comment