that 2010 will hold a whole lot of smiles and laughter....
relaxation and chill out times....

and some tears (the good and bad kind bc as much as it hurts they are often associated with life lessons)
I am blessed to say that even though 2009 had its ups and downs financially it was a very GRATEFUL year. We remained safe, healthy and happy. Our lives somehow missed the pitfalls, tragedies and chaos that so many of our loved one faced this past yr. My heart continues to ache for them and hopes that 2010 shows improvement and light in their lives.As for us Carpers, I welcome a new year and all it has to offer.
- More amazing moments with my boys and the 1/4 sprouting inside of me.
- More tears of joy and laughter with my love, Charito.
- More cuddly moments with Bryley-seeing as anytime I am pregnant she does not leave me alone! I get no alone time even from my baby girl!
- Strong moments with my sister, Amy, and the struggles the year ahead of her undoubtedly brings.
- Hopes my brother, Neal, will use his family as a resource in his times of need.
- Bright thoughts for my blondie, Ayden.
- The strength to get thru the school year.
- New chapters and exciting adventures for us to experience.
- My parents come home for good (wishful thinking?!)
- I try harder at being a better friend. I tend to get so caught up in my own life here in these four walls I forget what I CAN do and have done for others in need.
- More mini lessons in this life of mine. Undoubtedly the past decade has been a intense rollercoaster but every regretful act and purposeful act has made me who I AM TODAY and I cant trade that in. Just move on as I decided to do years ago.
And look what came out of it all-a brown boy who I adore and vice versa; an intelligent, compassionate 4 yr old "eggroll", and an ever-evolving affectionate, humorous, smiley 1 yr old "sushi". All that light up my life in a split second. Pure happiness! It only leaves me to think what number 2 has in store for me? For us? Here's to wondering and waiting while 2010 rolls along!




No comments:
Post a Comment