Saturday, November 28, 2009

And we're off!







Ayden helping out Auntie Wowie

Grayson taking them off and putting them on, over and over again! Each time followed with a "da du" (thank you). He really thought he was helping out. Cute!


Off to Christmas-ville that is! This weekend finalized our decorations and I loved every part of it. It was hard waiting til after Thanksgiving to put the tree up (or should I say, get Charito to get the tree out of the garage for me). We had all other interior decor up 2 weeks ago. But, my plan worked perfectly. As soon as C got all dusty from getting the tree off the rafters he just kept on going for all the exterior lights, as well. So, while I prepped the tree of the fragiles ( I do that part and then save all the kiddie ornaments for T , and this yr G to do), Charito worked on the front yard.
T lining up the presents (wonder where he gets those organization skills from?!)

It was a successful Friday for all of us. We did all this and cooked and ate Thanksgiving dinner with the my family. It was very nice to see each other (since we hadn't since Halloween). My Ayden is getting too big too fast!

The labor force, loved by mommy a million times over.

And the icing on T's cake was when we pulled out the Polar Express Train that resides under the tree. He has been waiting months! His expression was worth the wait...although I could have waited to watch the movie 4 times already!

No comments:

Post a Comment