Although income is ALWAYS good, we have embraced the furlough time Charito has been given -every Friday til September. Last Friday, which happened to be my last day of school, we planned for a picnic at Gallery Park. This park is gorgeous. A walker and biker dream. So calming. We are familiar w/ this park bc each year we join the Leukemia and Lymphoma walk for our dear friend Rosalba. Seeing as we had some homework to accomplish The Glen was THE place to hold our picnic. I got the idea when our friend Dave, the regional manager for Noodles and Co., asked us to be secret shoppers during evaluation time. We hit up the Old Orchard location and the Glenview location. Me, turn down food? NEVER!



Here he is scoping out the dragon because the princess was locked in the tower and he needed to save her. Can you believe I CREATED this little prince charming?!
Early morning...he decided he needed to try on my new shoes before the wedding. He has a thing for my dress shoes.
It was perfect weather and perfect company. Even Bryley joined us and she was such a good girl. While I took the boys to the park, Charito took Bry for a walk. What a way to start my summer! Sun. Food. Family. Just the way I like it!




No comments:
Post a Comment