I have loved this 3 week break from school!! I so wish I could be a SAHM! One day...
but until then we took advantage of tons of family time. Many of the people we wanted to spend time with this break/holiday were sick so it REALLY was just us 5. I HAD time to catch up on the house, BE REALLY LAZY, be creative and get crafty and just plain BE!
I made this for my Charley Horse. I feel so disconnected from her but I still want her to know I love her and think of her daily. I created a piece of artwork all her own for the bedroom she shares w her big bro.
And the boys created a butterfly piece using their footprints for Grandma. That was a fun one! Caden hated the paint on his feet! What a struggle to get them tiny little piggies framed.
Look at those smiling eyes!
We took a visit to the Wonderland Express at the Botanic Gardens.
Made snowflakes at their train art station.
Made bird feeders by stringing cranberries.
Attempted family photos!
On our first snowy day (it really was a bummer that there was no snow on xmas!) I made snowman pancakes.
And did plenty of art at home.
Triston's Christmas program.
Salt dough ornaments.
We headed to JumpZone for a few hops and skips and did lots of shopping. Anytime the kids were feeling good we headed out for some "normal" family stuff!
I still have a few crafts up my sleeve before I go back to work on Monday and that is if the lazies don't overtake me like a zombie!
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment