Thursday, January 13, 2011

Just gotta remember

I get tons of Christmas cards every year. We all do it to update our family and friends w a recent pic and wish them the best. I look forward to all the photo cards of my fellow kiddos. It's my favorite part of the mail. But my absolute favs of this year KNOCKED em outta the park! I mean, I loved these cards so much that when I think back to Christmas I remember these two cards SPECIFICALLY! They are not only filled with beautiful kiddos but amazing parents rearing those awesome kids! Even though I toss all the season's cards at the end (who really has space for a collection every year?), I HAD to keep these in my cyber scrapbook. They are adorable and so creative. Each depicts the personality of these wonderful families to a T!!
Meet my adopted niece Addie and Triston's friends Jack and Alice! Tell me these kids aren't perfect?! I love you all!

Look at those mini baker hats! They have their names embroidered on them!! Too cute!

Isn't she just precious! She is gonna be a big sister soon, too!

Next year I better have just as adorable a Christmas card as these two families!! I have cute kiddos, too ya know!

1 comment: