It's early morn on my bday and I just have to jot this down. I do not have birthday wishes for myself. I have wishes for others. Others I don't even know and some I do and have been lucky to have met and let into my life in recent yrs. My wishes are for less sadder days, harder days, painful days, and can't get out of bed my heart hurts so much kinda days. I am talking about my friend Alysa's dear friends. She received word this weekend that a dear friend of her family's took his life. He left behind a wife and 3 children. Undoubtedly a beautiful family bc God makes only beautiful things. The whys and hows of this tragedy are not my business and I do not need to know. All I know is that every member of the troubled, suffering father and husband are missing him very much today and always. I am thinking of all them today. Sure I don't know them, know what they look like but I know what hurt and confusion are like. So, I will picture silhouettes of loved ones missing their family member ever so dearly. I pray their pain slowly pulls away as they try and move on with their lives.
As for me, today, I am only reminded of how wonderful a family I have. So what if we all woke up super crabby and not ready to start the day...but at least I have a day to start with my family and end with my family. I appreciate every moment I have with them. We are a healthy, silly, goofy and one of a kind family. Charito and I have created this. I am thankful God. Thank you and look after those hurting right now, please.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




It is a blessing and a reminder that are so lucky to have so much! Take the time to really enjoy your birthday, and every day with your family and friends!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Sara. Precious post. Love, Alysa
ReplyDelete