Friday, July 1, 2011

What have I started?!


Anytime we enter the yard o'paradise ALL boys must go potty. Grayson is notorious for being the first to get soaked and the first to squeal he has to pee. Well, on this particular day Caden was VERY testing my patience w his ala grass eating appetizers, Triston was soaked to the bone, and there was no place to lockdown a sopping wet Caden while I ran G in to pee. I did something I swore I would never do unless I was on some stranded road or longs away from a gas station on some road trip...I let G pee in the yard. I first made sure all he had to do was pee! Then I took him to the back fence and helped him aim toward the alley out the fence. Gotta say-I was impressed! This was officially his first time peeing standing up. He looked up at me and said, "Look, I peeing like daddy! Bye, pee! " I made sure T was distracted so he didnt get the idea this was something any of us were to do on a regular basis. I then showed G how to take buckets of water and "wash away the pee". He did this for almost 30 minutes, entertaining himself, telling the pee to "never ever come back".
Here he is showing daddy where he peed. Like he was proud of it!!! I told him to keep it a secret from daddy and as soon as Charito walks out of the garage Grayson blows our cover!
Fast forward to a week later...in the middle of a playdate w a total of 5 kids G had to go again. I walked him to the back fence. I helped him hold his penis and all of a sudden heard him grunt. I immediately got down to his level and shrieked "Are you going pee or poop?!" He says poop! I have never run that kid faster into the house before. And then we finally make it down to the basement and he doesnt even have to poop! Just pee! I swear! This kid makes me work for my non-existent paycheck! Good thing he's cute! It'll carry him for a few more years!

No comments:

Post a Comment