Friday, July 8, 2011

Finally

Simple, modern and holds everything! AND doesnt pool up the gunky water like others! luv.It's at Target.


I took 5 years for me to find the PERFECT booster and bottle strainer! 5 YEARS!
I was getting sick of that damn high chair taking up so much space in our tiny house but I loved the recline feature. Caden has trouble getting to the bottom of them sippy cups unless he is reclined or lying down. And it is great if he falls asleep in it. So I took my chances to see if anyone had come up w a reclining booster seat in 5 yrs time. Wallah! This thing reclines in 7 positions and rotates at the base to serve him at any position at the table. Genius. My only complaint-it is light colored cushion and harness straps. I do miss the dark blue covering on the high chair but def not the space it took up. love it!!!!
Manufactured by First Years! Tell your friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment