There is NOT one thing I have put in front of this kid that he has not enjoyed. And now that we are past the pox and feeling poopy he has boycotted any consistency that reminds him of chunkee purees. He is loving broccoli florets, tofu, lentils, green beans, carrots, hot dogs, chicken, cheese, yogurt, lunchmeats, cheerios, Kix, corn flakes, varity of italian pastas n stuffed pocket pastas, fruits, avocado, I could go on. I love how easy he makes it. And it is clear he wants whatever the boys are eating.
His personality is adorably, humorously and explosively contagious. Oh, that laugh. His urge for independence. His lovey dovey ways (so many little things he does EXCEPT cuddle. I swear it has been my downfall. The price I paid while rearing independent infants/ toddlers! So be it). He is always on the go and loving the play kitchen right now. He tries to imitate what Grayson is doing over there. He attempts puzzles (and ticks off bros while he's at it, he's not so neat about it). He adores Triston and sure knows how to hold his own against Grayson. He is even hitting G back or screaming back at him during any G-pisode (there are so many tantrums and rants past few mos it is about time I coin a phrase). Soon it will be those two dumped in the yard to WWE it out. No dinner til a winner is declared. And right now there is not one thing I could say is ALL him. I struggle w that (cancer mom guilt again). T loved Elmo and vehicles at this age. G loved animals. Caden just goes w the flow. What are you two playing? Yup, I like that today, too! Caden, you make mommy's life simpler and I do not believe I could ever express enuf how that impacts me for the better during this time. And knowing that you are thriving and happy makes it all worthwhile. It is you I go to for that unconditional-like, no strings attached kind of hug or squeeze. You ARE and always will be my perfect grain of rice. Keep on impressing me, kiddo.




No comments:
Post a Comment