Been in one of those moods...
- I would really like a massage.
- a manicure n pedicure
- facial that won't flame up my face like the first and last one I received! scared to do it again.
- better yet, I want to see a chiropractor.
- OR Someone who will look me over and make sure everything is working the way it should be. I don't just mean my back and neck and left hip (found out early in G prego that my left leg is shorter than my right hence the pressure I feel ever so often on my hip). I mean everything! Make sure I am in alignment. My vision- since I haven't worn glasses since 2000! I wonder if that oh so wonderful corneal abrasion T gave me in July is affecting my vision at all? I DO know that if I rub that eye funky on accident I can feel the scab still. Ouch! I do not want to NOT be able to see like that again!
- should get this mole on my arm removed. I am tired of arguing with T to leave it alone! I don't want to become cancerous like the doc warned me it could if irritated enuf.
- I want a day to sleep in (Alysa is SO lucky).
- I want a day to get all I need to get done so it does not flow into the weekend. I LOVE my weekends with Charito. Even the lazy ones.
- I want a robot to fold and put my laundry away. I hate folding. My mother would be so disgusted if she saw how messy I fold! I even get away with half the work bc I dont fold the way Charito's mom did while he grew up he told me not to bother. He folds his clothes his way. But then they just sit in baskets (like 4 baskets) all over our room til he gets to putting them away. Annoying. As much as I hate to fold once I do I HAVE to put them away. I really hate when our room is a mess. There is no reason for it. It is the one room in the house that should stay clean! It is our only escape room.
- I want to see a movie at the theatre and eat popcorn...and sneek in my own chocolate and can of pop. Barqs root beer. And not be so tired that I cant even movie hop anymore like I used to!
- I am having a hard time waiting til 6 mos for G to eat fruits n veggies. He seems so into what T is eating and so ready but doc wants to wait to address his mild milk allergy amongst food. So, I wait!
- I want a new diaper bag. It's been 3 yrs. It is ridiculous how expensive they are these days! Love the new JJCole one I saw at babiesrus.
- I have a taste for a Guiness or nice glass of wine. I know, opposite ends of the spectrum, huh?
- I would like to enroll the boys in classes at Gymboree. Nice precursor for T for school in the fall. And I like how we timed T's first intro when he was sitting up and movin' about. Want to do the same timeline for G. Maybe we can coordinate an art class for T and a gym class for G. Charito goes to one and I go to the other and we switch off each week?
- I dream of a larger house-like the one on Jon n Kate plus 8. Jealous.
- want another dog and name her Marin since Charito told me long ago he will NOT name any possible daughter of ours that.
- I love hearing G's new bird call-like screeches!
- love T's versions of jokes! So preschoolish.
- have a taste for sushi AGAIN.
- wish some people at work would step outside the box and reevaluate themselves.
- ABSOULTELY do not know what I would do WITHOUT certain others at work.
- I can't believe T got into the knife drawer while we were at work today and decided he needed an orange and actually cut it in half himself (with a miniscule knick on his finger) AND then tattled on himself AS SOON as I walked in the door! Went like this: " Surprise, Mommy. Happy Birthday! (he tells me this everyday for the past week as he pops out from behind the chair. today he added happy easter, too). I get a knife. I eat an orange. I get a cut but don't worry I get a bandaid. Lula cry and was sad." UMM, YEAH!
- still cannot get over how much G has added sparkle to our lives. He really has filled a space I didn't know was empty til he came. I thought life was AMAZING enuf with T. G just adds to the wholeness of it all. He truly is his OWN being with a personality individually his. Still shocks me when I compare the two of them and see the lil' twinkles each one brings to my day. That smile of his is a godsend.
- Then today G not only did his usual visual scanning of T all over the room but he lauged hysterically when T started hopping and they just kept going back and forth with each other. AAAHHH, the first time they made a complex connection with each other! Awesome. So nice to see beyond the frequent brushing of each others clothes or arms or whatever where T comments "oh, look mom. He loves me!" Too cute.
- As excited as I am to hear that my mom and dad are house hunting it also means it is for sure they are staying down there. Hoped things would go back to the way they were...maybe somewhere down the line. Sucks.
- I know I should spend more time with my gram but I am really having a hard time fitting it in with everything else that needs to get done. my own fault.
- I really want warmer weather NOW. It would really improve my mood and the cabin fever I know the kids are suffering from.
That is it for now...I am sure there will be more venting in the near future.




No comments:
Post a Comment