Friday, March 19, 2010

Do you remember Christmas?

NOW I DO! I realized a few weeks ago that I NEVER blogged about xmas! I refuse to post anything bout Disney or Easter or any other events til this is done! Besides, it brings back wonderful memories of when the boys appeared "littler" (I cannot begin to tell you how many big boy moments entered my mind during our Disney trip-they are not babies anymore). This will be the longest stretch of not seeing my parents and oh I miss them (December to July). What an exciting time it was for our two lil men! Seems so long ago...

After opening gifts Xmas morning.

FOR SANTA- I LOVE YOU -TRISTON (all on his own with some verbal prompts to "line down, jump back up and come around, etc.). His idea to place it next to the cookies bc "I need to tell Santa thank you for finding my house".
Santa's note to them

His own little city

Grampa n Grayson

His first candy cane-Hands off!

Opening gifts together!

His sweet tooth luvin' up that cookie!


So handsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment